Tuesday, July 20, 2010

So... This Blog + Mega Man Ramblings

My first official 'blog' for this site. Yay. I honestly don't know where I will go with it from here - probably just keep an update on my play throughs/let's plays over on YouTube. If anyone stumbles across this and doesn't know me over on there, which is likely, I'm pretty unknown, my username is Bou Kan.

Um, anyway - so... I guess since I'm on that subject, since I'm just about done with Mega Man 4 (NES), I guess I should announce I will be doing Mega Man 5 (NES) after. Now, time for me to explain why all the Mega Man games as of late. I fully admit that Role-Playing Games are my forte and I am not great at other types of games such as platformers or first-person shooters.

I love Mega Man. I am quite the nerd of it. I try to keep myself up to date on the canon, the enemy names, the Robot Masters and their little quirks and little stories and all of that. However, for years, I could never beat one. I always got to the Wily Stages or in Mega Man 3's case, the Doc Robot stages, and failed miserably to the point of rage quitting. About a year ago I completed Mega Man 2 for the first time and again maybe a month ago (for YouTube).

So, I recorded some of Mega Man 3 and put it up on YouTube as a source of motivation and in all honesty, it did what I intended. It motivated me to push forward no matter how many times I died and complete it and so I did. And now? I'm doing the same for all the classic Mega Man games. My only exceptions as of this moment are Mega Man 1, Mega Man 9, and Mega Man 10. I have no plans to do those three for a while. However, for anyone reading this and for anyone who watches the videos, I do hope you are entertained by them.

So, yeah. This is Bou/Izzy signing out for now.

1 comments:

VergilDante100 said...

I know what you mean isa, RPG's and platformers are mine in that same aspect, however it's nice to see you making this announcement on here

Post a Comment